All persons seeking the provision of either residential or home care services are required to have a current Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) approval for the relevant service.

All persons should also fully complete and submit an “Application for Care Services” form - available from Administration, together with a copy of their current pension and Medicare Card.

All persons should provide a certified copy of a valid “Enduring Power of Attorney”, if a EPoA has been completed.